2. COLLECTIONOF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We usually collect personal information directly from you although sometimes we may use agents or service providers to do this for us.
We may also get lists and business information that include personal information from other sources, both from other companies and from other
We collect, process and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: register
for an account with us, use our Services, give us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, add business lisitng, sell
an item, offer a deal, offer your business on sale or when you otherwise contact us.
We also collect personal information in some other ways, including:
- - directly from you through our websites, via phone, or when you become a member and fill online forms or ask our suport or marketing team to
add your information in your business listing or offers ;
- - from other parties (such as your representatives, social media sites, our related companies, ourmarketing representatives);
- - from publicly available sources;
- - from organisations identified under (“When do we disclose your personal information” see below);
- - from our own records of when you visit us online or where we have an online presence (such as Facebook or Twitter);
- - when we are required by law; and
- - when you are online, we collect information regarding the pages within our network that you have visited and what you click on.
This is not an exhaustive list of information we may collect or store as it may depend on the service or product being offered.
If you don’t provide us with this information, unfortunately we may not be able to provide you with the service you require.